Fixed asset accounting and management is one of the very important functionality of any business entity but unfortunately there is hardly any well designed practical software solution available in the market which takes care of the fixed asset accounting which is compatible with real-time business process and Bhutanese accounting standard. As a result most of the business entities in Bhutan maintains fixed asset related information in excel spread-sheet. We have designed this software to replace these excel based asset information spread-sheets by Tally.ERP9 based integrated system which captures the fixed asset related prevailing business process data in Tally.ERP9 database and generates all the required fixed asset management reports as per Government statutory and managerial requirements directed to fulfil the requirement of the auditors, accounting standards and managerial needs in business practice and scenario on real time basis.
The software has been developed as Tally.ERP9 add-on and works seamlessly with Tally.ERP9 as extended ERP functionality and completely integrated and interlinked with inventory, accounting and payroll modules of Tally.ERP9 as an extended ERP functionality.
Fixed Asset (Property, Plant and Equipment) Accounting
It captures the whole life cycle of the fixed assets of an entity encompassing the following major features as fixed asset accounting software
- Purchase order, Goods Receipt Note, Purchase Invoice, Use (capitalisation) of asset
- Periodic auto calculation of depreciation for
- Reporting purpose along with auto posting of the same in accounts module.
- Taxation Purpose.
- Sale, Disposal and Revaluation of assets
- Fixed Asset register, Disposal register.
- Asset Schedule.
- Component Accounting.
Fixed Asset Management
- Procurement Process Management,
- Location Movement Management,
- AMC reminder management (optional)
- Insurance reminder management (Optional)
- Memo field for descriptive asset history (Optional)
- Custodian, change of custodian.
- Bulk custodian change /handing taking over (Optional)
- Web, mobile apps and SMS feature (upcoming)
- Import from and export to excel spread-sheet (Optional)
Current features of the software has been designed to address the existing fixed asset related accounting and managerial needs of most of the business scenarios. Optional features may be delivered upon order specific requirements. Upcoming features, which include Website integration, mobile-apps and SMS alerts, are on the pipeline which will be available with next higher versions.
The software has been developed based upon SAARC business scenarios, 100% SAARC business accounting needs and statutory environment. There is no limitation as to the number and category/group of assets. Any small, medium and big business, regardless of its size and volume of transaction, can use the Software along with its existing Tally.ERP9 license.
We also provide implementation and post implementation AMC service as per the terms of the order.
A demo of the software can be arranged upon specific request.